A student is usually appropriate for our program if he or she:
- Has a qualifying exceptionality of: SED, SLD, OHI and Autism (ages 5-15)
- Can participate or learn to participate actively in talk-based therapy
- Is not overtly aggressive
- Will attend school regularly
- Is of average intelligence
- Requires Extended School Year (ESY) services
Metro Prep Grade School has an Occupational Therapist and Speech & Language Pathologist on staff to provide related service minutes; we also offer psychiatric consultation and medication management. Metro Prep Grade School does accept 45-day diagnostic placements.